Learn more about NFAA Range Certifications and why you should get yours certified today!
The NFAA offers range certifications to all NFAA-chartered clubs and shops. Range certifications are granted for Indoor Ranges, 3D Unmarked/Marked Ranges, Outdoor Target Ranges, and Outdoor Field Ranges. A range certification is $15 and is valid for two years from the date of issuance. Once the range is validated, an official certificate is emailed to the club to display at their range.
Why should your club get it's range certified through the NFAA?
There are multiple benefits to obtaining a NFAA range certification:
- Ensure the safety of your range and help mitigate risk by getting it inspected by a local expert.
- Only NFAA clubs/shops with currently certified ranges are eligible to host NFAA sanctioned events.
- Advertise your range as nationally-certified to your members and prospective members.
- Host the National League and earn lucrative rebates for your club.
- Increase traffic to your venue by having your range featured on the NFAA Club/Shop/Range Finder. (See the related link on the right side of this page.)
How do I get my range certified?
The first step to certifying your range is to contact your State Director and schedule a range inspection. For reference, the inspector will use the relevant inspection form found under the Resources section on the right side of this page. Find your Director's contact information by clicking the link below!