Become a Club or Shop
NFAA Clubs and Shops are able to host sanctioned NFAA events, utilize our League program for local and national leagues, obtain certified range inspections to ensure safety, take advantage of award programs and special insurance rates, and more!
The NFAA establishes shooting regulations, hosts tournaments, maintains records, and provides organized state associations and archery clubs with a well-rounded program of events. In addition to supporting these efforts, read more about club and shop membership benefits below.
Where do you fit?
Whether you fit the requirements to become an NFAA licensed club or shop, our memberships have many benefits to you
- Five individual members or families (minimum)
- People who meet voluntarily to enjoy archery
- One individual member or family (minimum)
- Retail shops or municipalities
- Often used to recruit business
- Sales tax license with a store front
The benefits of the world's largest field archery organization
Host NFAA Sanctioned Events
Sanction your local events and utilize NFAA marketing and tools to help make them a success.
Be Featured on the NFAA Website
Grow your membership by enabling archers to find you from a simple search on our website's Club, Shop, and Range locator feature.
Certified Range Inspections
Ensure range safety by getting your range inspected by local experts and advertise nationally-recognized range certifications.
Indoor & Outdoor League Programs
Utilize established programs to offer multiple formats of local and national leagues to your archers.
Take Advantage of Special Insurance Rates
Liability insurance is available for affiliated clubs, pro shops and state associations. NFAA memberships include individual limited liability coverage up to $5,000 for NFAA bowhunters.
Award Programs in all Disciplines
Participate in a variety of awards programs tailored to competitive archers and bowhunters.
Plus, take advantage of your individual benefits
- Subscription to Archery Magazine
- Compete in state, sectional, & national events and leagues
- Attend shooting & equipment clinics
- Bowhunter liability insurance
- Earn awards and national recognition for your skills