Mar 12, 2020
The NFAA issues statement on COVID-19
The NFAA is aware of the increasing COVID-19 cases reported around the country.
As of tonight, our Indoor National event in Louisville remains as scheduled. We are closely monitoring the situation and will be seeking additional advice and options in the coming days. We will continue to keep all participants and attendees updated as the week progresses.
As the refund deadline has passed, cancelation requests will be gathered from now until March 20, 2020. Click Here to process.
The NFAA Council will be making a decision prior to March 24, 2020 on how to process these requests, after we know the full impact of COVID-19 on our event. This decision will be distributed to all requests via email on March 24, 2020.